2019-04-04 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, April 04, 2019
- Congratulations to the boys baseball team who defeated Milford last night 6-5. Sophomore Eric Watson hit a walk off double in the bottom of the 7th to end the game. Sophomore Isaiah Lusk pitched a complete game to earn the win. The boys play at Seeger today at 4pm.
- Birkeys is currently looking for seniors that are interested in ag diesel mechanics. They have 4 locations that are currently seeking interns and are willing to sponsor students in the CNH Program while they are going college. See Mrs. Stephens for more information.
- There will be a Student Leaders meeting in Ms. Herrmann's room during homeroom today.
- Juniors & Seniors – if your prom date is not a student of BHRA, make sure you stop in the office to get a date request form to have filled out. These must be turned in before prom.
- There are extra graduation announcements for sale in the office. They are $1.50/ea or 25 for $30.
- Congratulations to the Section 18 Ag Mechanics CDE Competition contestants from last night's competition at the Georgetown-Ridge Farm High School. Jack (not Josh) Silver placed 5th in the Ag Power competition, Caleb Busick placed 3rd overall in the Welding competition, and Josh Dines won the Electrical competition. A great job by these young men. Thank you for being able to participate in the competition, and you all represented BHRACHS extremely well. Keep up the good work!
- Bring change for the Dwelling Place change drive through the end of this week.
- Attention Seniors: Please bring in a baby picture for the senior slideshow by this Friday. You can either give Mrs. R. Campbell a hard copy to scan or send it to her electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminder: SAT Math Prep tonight from 6-8. SAT is next Tuesday.