Monday, May 07 2018
Bismarck-Henning Rossville-Alvin Cooperative High School
Monday, May 07, 2018
- If you are interested in cheerleading, tryouts are Saturday, May 12th. Packets are available in the office and need completed before the first practice. Practice starts May 9th. Last day to sign up is May 7th.
- The last day to take an AR test for seniors is May 15. The last day to take AR tests for everyone else is May 18th.
- There will be an NHS meeting during homeroom to vote on NHS officers today.
- Next Friday is the school picnic. Sign-ups for the activities will be during lunch today and tomorrow. There will be a corn-hole tournament, slip and slide kick ball, and the annual senior versus staff softball game. Be sure to check the rules posted in the cafeteria, gym, and commons for each activity.
- Mrs. Tidwell’s U.S. History classes will be selling donuts and milk in the Commons before school this week to help the group International Justice Mission free people from modern day slavery. 40 million people are enslaved in countries all over the world and every dollar counts in the fight for them. We will charge $1 per item sold. White milk, Chocolate milk, and Strawberry milk will be for sale along with donuts.
- The following Club pictures will be taken during homeroom on Monday May 14th – Key Club, Student Council, Yearbook, Scholastic Bowl, Math Contest, Chess, WYSE and FCA. Please report to the MPR at the beginning of homeroom.
- Attention Students and Staff! In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, Wednesday is role reversal! Teachers may dress like students and students may dress as teachers! All dress code policies still apply.
- Seniors – if you haven’t signed the t-shirt or given your size – please do so this morning in the office. T-shirts will be $12.