2019-11-08 BHRA Announcements
Friday, November 08, 2019
- Please dismiss Cheerleaders, Devilettes, and Band at 2:30 to prepare for the pep assembly. Cheerleaders and Devilettes should report to Mrs. Tidwell’s room.
- Senior yearbook photos are due to Mrs. Stephens by December 13th.
- Seniors – SIU Carbondale is waiving their application fee if you apply before December 1st.
- Congratulations to the FFA Meats team for placing 3rd last night! Jack Silver also placed 6th individually. Great job!
- Congratulations to the FFA Ag Sales team for placing 2nd last night! Jack Silver & Murphy McCool placed in the top 10 individually. This has earned the team a spot to compete at the district competition in a few weeks. Awesome job!
- Congratulations to Jenna Dishman for going undefeated at the chess meet last night.
- Wrestling practice starts on Monday after school. I hope to see you all there!
- Student Council is sponsoring a food drive all this week for non-perishable food items. Please take items to your class sponsors room. The winning grade will win DONUTS!