Bismarck-Henning Rossville-Alvin Cooperative High School
Announcements Friday, April 12, 2019
- National Honor Society Induction will take place on Tuesday, April 30th, in the Multi-Purpose Room starting at 7:30. NHS members need to report to Miss Watson by 7:00 on this date. It is imperative that all NHS members be present for this ceremony. See Miss Watson if you have a conflict, please.
- Congratulations to The girls track team for their wins over Watseka and moments last night, the boys placed second event winners include Allison Farnsworth, Sierra Bryant, Emily Meidel, Daisy Smith, Aryn Willard, Lexi Darby, and Taylor Stephenson. For the boys, Gabe Martinez, Chase Benjamin, Griffin WInkler and Eli Mojonnier were the event winners. Tonight at track practice is the annual Easter egg hunt, we will be done by 4:30 today.
- Post Prom will be held at Elevate in Champaign. There will be trampolines, dodge ball, bags, euchre, food, and prizes. This is a free event open to anyone attending prom and any junior or senior BHRA student. Pick up a permission slip and waiver from the high school office or Mrs. Russell. The first 15 students to sign up will have their name entered twice for the big prize giveaways.
- Prom tickets will be on sale during lunch starting today. Tickets are $15/each or $25/couple. BHRA Seniors are free.
- Juniors & Seniors – if your prom date is not a student of BHRA, make sure you stop in the office to get a date request form to have filled out. These must be turned in before prom.
Dates to Come: 4/19 No School
4/24 Early Dismissal @ 2:15
4/26 Early Dismissal @ 11:30
4/30 National Honor Society Induction @ 7:30
5/2 Spring Concert @ 6:30
5/7 Honor’s Night @ 7:00
5/10 BHRA Picnic Day
5/11 Freshman Fun Night @ 5:00
5/14 Senior’s Last Day if No Finals Taken
5/15 & 5/16 Senior Finals
5/17 Graduation Practice @ 11:00
5/19 Graduation @ 1:30
5/23, 5/24, 5/28 Finals
5/28 Early Dismissal 2:15
5/29 Early Dismissal @ 11:30 (Report Card Day) – Tentative Sports Physicals in MPR