2019-04-11 BHRA Announcements
Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Congratulations to the 2019 Prom Court: Chase Benjamin, Avery McConkey, Cameron Douglass, Paul Paunat, Drew Reifsteck, Emily Meidel, Ashlyn Griffin, Sarah Story, Laura Loos, and Emma Clapp.
- Please dismiss the boys & girls track team at 2:30 this afternoon for their track meet in Watseka. Bus leaves at 2:45.
- Yearbook meeting today during homeroom.
- Post Prom will be held at Elevate in Champaign. There will be trampolines, dodge ball, bags, euchre, food, and prizes. This is a free event open to anyone attending prom and any junior or senior BHRA student. Pick up a permission slip and waiver from the high school office or Mrs. Russell. The first 15 students to sign up will have their name entered twice for the big prize giveaways.
- Attention Seniors: If you gave Mrs. Campbell a hard copy of your baby picture please stop by and grab it during passing periods.
- Seniors – if you are planning to attend DACC next year make sure you’ve signed up to attend Discover DACC Day on April 16th to register for classes. The list is posted outside Mrs. Stephens’s office. You must also have a DACC application on file before you attend.
- Prom tickets will be on sale during lunch starting today. Tickets are $15/each or $25/couple.
- Juniors & Seniors – if your prom date is not a student of BHRA, make sure you stop in the office to get a date request form to have filled out. These must be turned in before prom.